Your home loan is one of the most important decisions you’ll make that’s why Home Loan Assistance will be with you every step of the way to make sure you get the loan that’s right for you. We have working relationships with a variety of lenders both local and national. Our Home Loan Assistance agents can suggest a loan officer that we feel you will be comfortable with.
Monthly mortgage statement
- Information about other mortgages on your home, if applicable
- Two most recent pay stubs for all household members contributing toward the mortgage payment
- Last two years of tax returns
- If self-employed, the most recent quarterly or year-to-date profit and loss statement
- Documentation of income you receive from other sources (alimony, child support, social security, etc.)
- Two most recent bank statements
- A utility bill showing homeowner name and property address
- Unemployment insurance letter, if applicable
- Account balances and minimum monthly payments due on all of your credit cards
- Information about your savings and other assets
- It may also be helpful to have: A letter describing any circumstances that caused your income to be reduced or expenses to be increased (job loss, divorce, illness, etc.)
In addition, you need to complete and present the follow
To get started click the button below, answer a few simple questions and our Mortgage Department will contact you soon.
If you’ve been thinking about home, we may have your perfect loan.
Whether you are purchasing or refinancing, Oak Valley Community Bank has just the right mortgage loan for you. We offer a variety of loan programs and work closely with our clients to ensure they choose the loan that best suits their financial needs. Allow us to show you how easy buying or refinancing can be.
If you’re having trouble paying your mortgage, the following home loan assistance programs were created to help homeowners stay in their homes and make their payments more affordable.
Don’t wait until it’s too late; let us help!
Click Here for Free Consultation
Find accountants at Accounting8.com